Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2018

Maria - stunning brunette office manager in black tights !

  Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is so stunning and one of my absolute top-favorite models of all time.  Maria looks so incredible in this awesome femme outfit for the office, wearing an amazing black and blue outfit with a very short hemline dress, and amazing black tights on underneath.  She is such a hot lady and she looks so stunning and absolutely dynamic in this set.

 Maria had her first shoot in 2014 and when she first shot for OnlyTease I really thought she was one of the most absolutely stunning young ladies I had ever seen.  Between then and until 2017 she was easily one of the best models and had so many amazing shoots.  I just think she's so all-around attractive and so fit as well.  She's so dynamic and looks so impressive and very femme !  I think in every way she's so perfect and she's just the classic "tall and stunning brunette".... Unfortunately though, her shoot at the end of 2017 was announced to be her last for OnlyTease, but that being said I really really hope she will want to come back, and for the sites she was such a successful model that I definitely think the doors are always open to her at the OT studio.

 I love this set from her though and she looks absolutely smashing.  I love her fit physique.  I also love too how you can see her hot pink thong from under her black tights, as she does such incredible poses "opening the file cabinet" and such !  She is such an incredible beauty and definitely such a photogenic model with "Type A presence."



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Maria

















No comments:

Post a Comment