Pages

Monday, February 19, 2018

Christie Jenna - amazing bedroom hottie

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who I really thought was one of the best 2 or 3 new OnlyTease models from last year, and who has really become one of the most popular and all-around best girls over the last year or so.  Christie Jenna is such an incredible dark-haired beauty and she looks so cute in this femme satiny-nightwear set for OnlySilkandSatin.  She is so stunning and the contrast here between the light femme colors of her nightie and tights and her incredible dark and sultry look is just amazing.

 Christie is so beautiful and is definitely really rising as one of the best girls.  She was also the VIP model last month for the sites and I just think in every way she is one of the best all-around most photogenic models.  She is so pretty and so captivating.  She's one of my very favorites too and I really hope she'll shoot for OnlyTease for several more years, and I can't wait to see many more shoots from her... This outfit in particular is so femme and is one of my favorites she has done.

 She seems to be quite popular too and enjoys shooting, and I am really optimistic she'll be one of the top and most-frequent OnlyTease girls for a long time to come !


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Christie-Jenna






















No comments:

Post a Comment