Pages

Monday, February 19, 2018

Lydia Jane - our own "Princess Elsa"

 Today's bonus update is for another girl who I definitely think was one of the best new models from last year and who has made a huge impression on me.  Lydia Jane is such a hot and cute blonde and she looks so incredible in this awesome college-uniform set, wearing a flirty tartan skirt with gray knee socks.  She is so pretty and I am so glad she is also booked again for her next OnlyTease shoot next month.  I thought her first shoot was so amazing and she really won me over right away.

 Lydia is also definitely one of the best up-and-coming glamour and commercial models, and she also works as a boxing babe and a lot of other promotional work (busy girl)... I believe she also works too as a part-time "Princess Elsa" from Frozen impersonator, for village fetes and birthday parties and the like !  Lydia definitely has that resemblance to cute Princess Elsa, especially when she's all in blue like this set... Amazing !

 This girl is so pretty and really cute... I am super high on her and obviously I really hope she becomes a long time regular visitor to OnlyTease.  I also posted quite a few pics to this one too, so enjoy !  Lydia is amazing.... <3



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Lydia-Jane






























No comments:

Post a Comment