Pages

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Rosa - stunning hottie in tan pantyhose !

 Tonight's update is for an absolutely beautiful girl who I think is definitely one of the prettiest models to shoot for OnlyTease of the last few years.  Rosa is so gorgeous and she looks so amazing in this hot set, wearing a cute outfit with a tight black crop top, short denim shorts, and amazing tan pantyhose.  She is so pretty and honestly I really think she is one of the most attractive of all time.

 Rosa had her first shoot in 2016 and since then has really taken off as one of the top OnlyTease girls, and last year too she was also followed by the debut of her identical twin sister Grace !  Both are so gorgeous and two of my favorites.  I think they are both so beautiful and I really really hope they both keep shooting for a very long time...  Also, Rosa reminds me a whole lot of the other top model Danielle A, who until recently was a very top regular for the OnlyAllSites.

 Rosa is just perfect and I really think too she's going to be one of the top girls and glamour models in general for a very long time to come.  She's so nice and really seems to enjoy shooting here.

 Also, by the way, check out the bottom pic below... Can you spot Rosa and Grace (and which is which) ??... They are OAS's two "bookends"...(LOL)... I like how they both tower over all the other girls too, which is quite impressive as I think both Brook A and Saffron in the middle are about 5'7'' or so.



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Rosa




























2 comments:

  1. Even just one of the bookends is nice. And seeing the whole set, with her at least topless, would be a wee bit better still. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^ Ok, maybe I'll start posting topless segments of these sets soon.

      Delete