Pages

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Rosie W - absolutely amazing blonde in black tights !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is one of my favorite models of all time and has been absolutely one of the best OnlyTease models for the last decade.  Rosie W is so tall and stunning and she looks so awesome in this incredible set, wearing such a hot secretary outfit with a leopard-print short skirt, and black tights on underneath, and matching leopard-print heels !!  She is so beautiful and this outfit is so especially hot, and one of my favorite outfits of all time ever worn by one of the OnlyTease girls.

It's almost hard to believe, but Rosie had her first OnlyTease shoot all the way back in 2008, and since then she's been shooting so regularly and consistently.  The OnlyTease staff has said many times on the members' forums that Rosie is always one of the girls they look to regularly rebook, and her status as a "regular" is always absolute for as long as she wants to shoot !  I am really happy about this, as she is so hot and tall (standing about 5'10''), and she is such a pretty blonde and sometimes reminds me quite a bit of someone like Cameron Diaz.

 Also, too, we had a discussion on the members' forums a few days ago and started talking about who are the favorite models of each member.   Honestly, I can't say exactly who my favorite is, just because there are so many girls I really think are outstanding I feel like I can't do justice to all of them with a ranking...  However, someone suggested though that Rosie W was perhaps my favorite, for all I tend to post and talk about her on the OnlyTease forums !!... I can't disagree with this, as she is absolutely one of my main go-to girls (and many custom sets I've done for her too)...

 Rosie is just sensational and I think she's absolutely one of the best ever to shoot.  She also had her newest shoot just last week and she looked so amazing once again.  She has such hot long legs and overall she's so stunning !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Rosie-W




























No comments:

Post a Comment