Pages

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Kelli Smith - amazing dark haired beauty in black pantyhose !!

 Today's update is for a hot lady who I think has definitely been one of the best models this decade.  Kelli Smith looks so hot in this classy set, wearing an awesome form-fitting olive dress, with black pantyhose and cute flowery lingerie on underneath.  She is so hot and I think she looks so incredible and polished in this set, and all of her other sets.  Also, it's been posted today that she is rebooked again for her next OnlyTease shoot in April, which will be her first for quite awhile and I am really looking forward to.

 Kelli is so beautiful and I think she has always been one of the most attractive girls.  She has that incredible dark hair now and that new forearm tattoo, and to me she always looks so classy and polished (a bit "French beauty," like Audrey Tautou !!)  I think Kelli is definitely a gorgeous lady and since 2011 she's always been one of the best models.  She's also "BFFs" too with Lauren Louise, and I'd really like to one day see these two make a duo shoot for OnlyTease.



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Kelli-Smith






























No comments:

Post a Comment