Pages

Monday, February 26, 2018

"Cuddly" Charlie Rose in tan pantyhose !!

 Tonight's update is for a beautiful girl who is absolutely one of my current favorites, and also announced today is back for her next OnlyTease shoot in early March !  Charlie Rose is so gorgeous and she looks so stunning in this cute set, "ready for bed" in a femme pink robe, a black satin nightie, and cute tan pantyhose on underneath.  Charlie is definitely very pretty, and I actually think she's a girl who has been a bit underrated overall in her first several shoots, but I really think she's one of the best and is becoming one of the nicest "regulars" for the site.

 Charlie is so pretty and she's a girl who is on a lot of different sites and glamour spaces in the UK and does a whole lot of shooting.  She's so nice for OnlyTease too and has had a lot of shoots now and many great sets with both tights and stockings.  She's also absolutely one of my favorites too, and starting about halfway through last year she really started to grow on me.  She's such a hot and friendly brunette, with cute curves and an overall adorable/naughty look,   I think she's really pretty and sometimes reminds me a bit of Anastasia who used to shoot for OnlyTease as well.

 I am really looking forward to Charlie's March shoot as well.  I feel like she really needs to make her OnlyTease profile much bigger and I can't wait to see the new sets she will do.



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Charlie-Rose































No comments:

Post a Comment