Pages

Friday, February 16, 2018

Lauren Louise's pajama party !!

 Tonight's update is for a beautiful girl who has definitely become one of my favorite OnlyTease models over the last year or so, and especially with her last couple of shoots for the sites which were so incredibly dynamic.  Lauren Louise is an absolutely gorgeous brunette and she is also so popular right now as one of the best and most prolific current glamour models in the UK.  I've been seeing so much of this girl, modelling lingerie and such; and she has been especially active for OnlyTease too since her site debut in 2016.  She looks so awesome in this cute set, waking up (sleeping beauty), and then having much fun in her casual pajamas, and showing us her cute white underwear she has on underneath.

 I really think Lauren is another of the best girls with that all-around hot type of look who is very active right now for OnlyTease.  She is also the VIP model for the VIP section this month too.  I have to admit though that I actually really overlooked her and she wasn't on my "radar" for some reason until her last couple of shoots late last year, but she was so dynamic and since then she's totally grown on me (that cute smile)... She has such a fun personality too and also has so much energy in her sets and quite honestly she's one of those girls that takes the plots and the fun to the "next level."

 She's so gorgeous and just absolutely now one of my consistent favorites.  I also really think she might be a very frequently shooting girl for OnlyTease for quite awhile too, as she's so active in glamour right now.



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Lauren-Louise
























No comments:

Post a Comment