Pages

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Sophie B - incredible cute blonde in "coffee" pantyhose

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who I definitely thought was one of the best and cutest OnlyTease models from seven or eight years ago.  Sophie B looks awesome in this set, wearing a hot casual outfit with "coffee" colored pantyhose on underneath.  The first pic I posted also made me laugh; it was from several years ago when someone on the OnlyTease forums really wanted to see Sophie back for another shoot after her last one (and I don't blame him, LOL)...

 Sophie had several shoots for the OnlyAllSites in 2010-2011, but not any after that and it is actually hard for me to believe now that her last shoot was seven years ago, as it honestly felt to me when I was making this post that she had had her run of shoots a bit more recently... (how the time flies)... She's so cute and so lovely, and almost reminds me a bit of Cate Blanchett or the more current model Stephanie Bonham Carter.  Sophie is definitely adorable.

 It did feel to me like she was a bit more recent of a model, but in checking her last shoot was in 2011 and these are definitely the OnlyTease studio settings of that era.  To me, the era around 2009-2011 is really the start of "modern OnlyTease shoots," when the settings, photography, set-scripts, and model roster really started getting good and went to "the next level."



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/SophieB





















2 comments:

  1. Sophie's samples are hot, including the ones shot from behind. Given a skilled photographer and the right outfit, less can sometimes be more when it comes to revealing skin. As for OAS, it seems to have reached its polished style around 2010, at least when comparing shots taken from before then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I agree, 2010 and after is the "modern era" when they started getting the full-house studios and honestly the roster of models just got much deeper... I'll probably post again about Sophie soon as well (she's so cute).

      Delete