Pages

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Suzi - incredible petite blonde in black pantyhose !

 Today's bonus update is for a beautiful and cute girl who is another of my all-time favorites.  Suzi looks so hot in the cute set, wearing an awesome classy secretary outfit with a blue skirt and black tights on underneath  I also love the see-thru lacey top she is wearing as well, with the visible blue bra... She's just amazing and so petite and pretty.

 Suzi is definitely one of the best models and also one of my consistent favorites.  She has really been shooting a lot too these last couple of years and she is also shooting again for OnlyTease today actually (if she can get in there around the snow)... I am really excited about this.  Even if Suzi can't make her shoot today, she's so frequently-shooting and on-the-radar that I'm very sure she'll make up again for it shortly.  I know that she's another of the best-regarded girls and also one of the top models of this decade.

 I think she's so pretty and she's just such a cute and petite happy-faced blonde.  She's just amazing and always a girl who's sets I really enjoy, and for me one of my go-to models.  She's so nice and such a warm and friendly personality that always shines through in all of her sets.  I love this secretary outfit she's wearing too and she looks so incredible in it.



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Suzi




































No comments:

Post a Comment