Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Amber Mae - HOT ballet set, Part 2 !!

 Today's update concludes the absolutely incredible ballet-set feature that the lovely Amber Mae shot earlier this year for OnlyTease.  As I said in my post for "Part 1" of this set, I think that this ballet set for the OnlyAllSites is one of the most stunning and striking of all time.  Amber is a lovely girl and it is not hard to see why she is such a successful UK glamour model and reality star.

 She looks so stunning in the second half of this incredible set, as she takes her green leotard off and changes into the light pink leotard.  She looks so hot in the pink Capezio dance tights, with the white bra and panties underneath !!  I also love how she reaches down into her pink tights towards the end and teases you a bit with her tight outfit... Very nice !!  Amber is just an amazing, adorable girl; with such a hot face and cute looks to the camera.  Her hot red hair is also so striking.

 I think she is just so gorgeous as a hot and sexy ballet dancer.  I know I have said it many times before, but I absolutely love the dance/leotard theme, and sets like these that are offered by OnlyTease.

 I know I am definitely hoping that Amber will shoot again for OnlyTease one day, but after she won "Love Island," I would not bet on it.  At least she did for us several great shoots with incredible sets like this one.  This ballet set from her is by far my favorite feature that she ever did for OnlyTease.

 Also, I know it is the 2nd most recent post on this page, but here is the first part of Amber (Jessica Hayes's) ballet set, where she wore the cute forest-green long-sleeved leotard to start !!



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Amber-Mae


























No comments:

Post a Comment