Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

Demi J - AMAZING ballet set, Part 1 !!

 Tonight's extra update features a beautiful girl who I think is hands-down my favorite new OnlyTease model of 2015.  Demi J is an amazing brunette beauty who looks incredible dressed as a ballerina in this hot ballet set.  She looks so stunning in this outfit, where she is wearing a hot yellow leotard and pink tights, with white panties underneath that "peek out" visibly from the bottom of her leotard.  She looks so feminine and angelic in this set, in my opinion !!

 Demi is a very pretty girl who had her first shoot very early in 2015.  She followed up her debut with several more great shoots; and she shows no signs of slowing down, as she is booked for her next OnlyTease shoot this November.  She is definitely a very hot glamour model and a legitimate beauty.  I have seen Demi described on other sites she has modeled for as being an "upper-class beauty."... I completely agree with this, as she just exudes such a high-class and almost posh vibe.  She really comes off as a very sexy and confident young woman who has everything going for her.  I think she is one of the prettiest current OnlyTease models.

 I also actually shared some of these pics a few days ago on "OnlyLeotards," but this set is so absolutely outstanding that I want to post about it on my main page.

 I absolutely love this set from her, as she looks so angelic in the ballet outfit.  I think the pink hair bow is a nice touch and makes her look really cute...  Her visible white panties from under her tights and leotard add elements of naughtiness and provocativeness to this set.   She is also so fit, and she looks amazing in the snug leotard and tights.  This set is definitely one of my favorites of all time, which is why I'm sharing some of it here !!  There is also a "Part 2" to this amazing feature, where (you guessed it), she changes into another leotard to conclude this set.  I'll let you guess what color leotard she wears, though !! (Or you can already see it on "OnlyLeotards")...  Stay tuned to this page in the next few days to see more of the lovely Demi !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Demi-J

























No comments:

Post a Comment