Pages

Friday, October 30, 2015

Danni B - black tights hottie !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who I strongly feel is one of the best current OnlyTease models.  Danni B is a sultry stunner who has been one of the best OnlyAllSites regulars since 2013, and she recently had a highlight of her OnlyTease career with her participation in the newest six-girl shoot this week.  She is absolutely gorgeous and is one of my current favorites.  She looks so gorgeous in this set, wearing a cute college uniform with a short tartan skirt and black tights underneath !!

 Danni is a girl who I have to say I honestly was a bit "neutral" on for a couple of years.  Even though she is incredibly gorgeous and looks like Jessica Alba, she also has all of those little tattoos that tend to be a bit distracting... (Personally, I am not a fan of tattoos)... However, the more I look at all of her sets, her little tattoos bother me less and less these days, and I am really starting to personally enjoy her sets.  I think she is just one of the legitimately beautiful girls at present.

 This set with her is also one of my absolute favorites.  It affords so many great views of her beautiful black tights, which show off her fit, long, and sexy legs. I also love the contrasting white panties she wears underneath.  She is just fantastic in this set, giving every view of her amazing body.  I also really like how she takes the skirt off first in this set, letting you see all of her black tights and panties for the longest time !!  Her poses are also amazing in all of these pics.

 She is just beautiful.  I am also really glad that OAS tagged her to star in the newest multigirl shoot... (some pics of this here).... She is a true star and definitely one of the prettiest current models.  I know I am also hoping that OnlyTease will book her again for some more solo sets very soon.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Danni-B


























No comments:

Post a Comment