Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sarah Turner - pantyhose hottie !!

 Tonight's update is another for a beautiful girl who I just posted about for the first time a few days ago.  However, she is so outstanding that I'd like to share another set from her.  Sarah Turner is an amazing beauty who has taken the OnlyAllSites by storm since her site debut a couple of months ago.  She looks incredible in this fantastic set, wearing a casual outfit with black pantyhose, denim shorts, and cute knee socks !!

 It is honestly not hard to see why this girl is instantly so popular on OnlyTease.  She is absolutely stunning, with incredible boobs and a great physique.  She also has such a hot face.  I really think that she could be one of the top "regular" models for quite some time, if OAS can keep booking her.  I know I mentioned before that I think it took several tries to get Sarah T in for a shoot, but she finally made her debut and then a second shoot this summer.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Sarah-Turner
























No comments:

Post a Comment