Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Daisy Watts - radiant hottie in red tights !!

 Today's extra update is for a beautiful girl who I think is one of the prettiest OnlyTease models of all time.  Daisy Watts looks amazing in this hot set, wearing an uber-cute college uniform with a red skirt, and red tights underneath !!  She is such a radiant and beautiful girl, and she is also one of my favorite glamour models of all time.

 Daisy Watts first shot for OnlyTease back in 2011, and she quickly won both "Model of the Year" and "Newcomer of the Year" as she entered the glamour modeling ranks in a storm.  She has been one of the top regular OnlyTease girls since then, as well as one of the fittest glamour babes regularly seen in the UK.  I have actually talked about Daisy Watts many times before on my pages, and all I can say is that she is a 100% legit stunner who has every tremendous asset when it comes to beauty.  I just really hope that she will be rebooked again for her next OnlyTease shoot soon, as her most recent OnlyAllSites shoot was as far back now as April of this year.

 I definitely think that Daisy will continue to be a top OnlyTease girl, and I am really hoping that she'll get booked for another shoot late this year or early next year.  She has such a hot and friendly face, fit physique, and a winning personality.  She is definitely one of the top OnlyTease models of all-time.  I will definitely let you know on this page if Daisy is booked for another shoot soon, as she is obviously one of the most popular and requested girls.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Daisy-Watts



























No comments:

Post a Comment