Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Jayne M - STUNNING ballet set, Part 1

 Tonight's update features an amazing set that I actually talked about in-depth a couple of months ago on my other main site, OnlyLeotards.... This ballet set with Jayne M is actually one of my favorite sets of all time for OnlyTease.  She looks utterly majestic in this set, wearing an incredible blue leotard with pink ballet tights underneath.  There is also a "Part 2" of this incredible set, that I will talk about later, where she changes into a dark green leotard for a few more pics.

 Jayne is an extremely beautiful girl, and for the past couple of years she has been one of the standard-setting girls of OnlyTease.  She has such a statuesque and "dominant" type of beauty, with such a hot radiant face and a fantastic fit physique.  At 5'7'', she is also on the taller end of the model roster.  She really is a model with such a "presence."  She has also been one of my absolute favorite OnlyTease girls of the past two years.

 Jayne is also booked for her next OnlyTease shoot this November, so the parade of great shoots with her looks to continue.  She is definitely one of the best current girls, and this is one of my favorite sets with her.  She looks so stunning in the tight-fitting ballet outfit, and her fit and muscular legs look amazing in the pink tights.

 I will also talk about "Part 2" of this set on my Elite Tights page in the next couple of days.  Here is a link though to a few of the pics I shared earlier of the 2nd part of this set, where she wears the green leotard !!  She is just an amazing, magical girl who is one of the top OnlyTease hotties !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Jayne-M

























No comments:

Post a Comment