Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Gina B - petite prom queen !!

 Today's extra update features a beautiful girl who I think is one of the absolute best new OnlyTease models of 2015.  Gina B is a stunning and petite cutie who made a huge impression with her first OnlyTease shoot a couple of months ago.  I am absolutely floored by her cute face and her fit and petite physique.  She looks amazing in this stunning set, dressed in a black floor-length evening dress with black stockings underneath !!

 I think that Gina could potentially be a real long-term favorite for the OnlyAllSites.  She has only had one shoot so far, but she is booked for her her next OnlyTease shoot next week, and she is lined up for another one in December.  If all goes to plan, we should have many more sets with her very quickly, which would be great !!  I think that she is exceptionally beautiful, and she also seems to have such a fun and cute personality.  I think she seems like a really nice girl who could potentially be a cornerstone "regular" for the future.

 I think that Gina B is my last major favorite new model of 2015 I had yet to recently introduce on this page.  For me, this year, there were six new models who really stood out for me;  Demi J, Kay, Sarah Turner, Saffron, Daisy Rose, and Gina.  Another fantasic new model, Charlie B, had her debut shoots very early in the year, but she almost certainly will not be returning...  Anyway, I really wanted to introduce to you all of the outstanding newbies before the calendar rolls over to 2016 !!

 Gina B is a really great girl and I know I am also really looking forward to seeing much more from her in the future.  She is so pretty and I can't wait to see all of the future sets that she will do !!


 P.S. - I forgot to mention it in my "Big six" of great new models I listed above, but another really nice-looking new girl made her debut recently; Zofeya !!  I'd definitely put her in my A-list of favorite new girls.  However, her content is still too new for me to share any sets with her.  However, I'll definitely make a post about Zofeya as soon as I can.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Gina-B



























No comments:

Post a Comment