Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

Daisy Rose - College hottie !!

 Tonight's update is for another pretty girl who I think is one of the best new faces on OnlyTease of 2015.  Daisy Rose is a petite blonde hottie who has also had a lot of success in UK glamour modeling over the last couple of years, and we are also really lucky she takes her talents to the OnlyAllSites.  With her super-friendly face, radiant look, and hot physique, she is definitely one of the best newer girls.  She looks so amazing in this hot set, wearing a sleek college uniform with tan pantyhose, and white panties underneath !!

 Daisy Rose had her OnlyTease debut in May of this year, and her first sets were very well received.  She next followed that up with a 2-day shoot in September for the OnlyAllSites, producing many more outstanding sets.  She has made great first impressions with her beauty and her "happy" facial expressions, and I think that she will continue to be a "regular" girl for as long as she wants to be !!  I think that this set is my favorite of hers so far, as her legs look so smooth in those tan pantyhose.  She also looks so cute in the white panties underneath !!

 Daisy Rose is a beautiful girl, and I think she'll definitely be at least in my personal Top-5 for the "Newcomer of the Year" voting this year (which is a privilege of OnlyAllSites members)... She is really hot and engaging, and she's definitely the kind of girl who you could develop a crush on.  I am really hoping that she will be a girl who we see many more times in the future for OnlyTease.

 (I also think that as of now, my "Top-6" newcomers to OnlyTease of 2015 would be Demi J, Kay, Saffron, Sarah Turner, Daisy Rose, and Gina B (who I'll talk about soon), in that order.  This year has really seen a great new class of models emerge for OnlyTease.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Daisy-Rose




























No comments:

Post a Comment