Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween !! (with Summer)

 Happy Halloween !!  Thank you to all who have read and enjoyed this blog for the past few years, and I hope you have a great Halloween wherever you are.  Enjoy this great set with the lovely Summer.

 She looks so "bewitching" in this hot set, dressed as a cute witch with purple tights.  This is one of my favorite theme-sets of all time for OnlyTease.  This set is also one of Summer's first ones for OnlyTease that she did all the way back in 2012.  When I look at this set, I still can not get over how hot, smiley, and radiant she looks.  I actually knew, when I first saw this set, that Summer would be a great long-term hottie for the OnlyAllSites.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Summer





























No comments:

Post a Comment