Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Demi J - AMAZING ballet set, Part 2 !!

 Today's post concludes the absolutely incredible ballet set from the lovely Demi J... This set is absolutely amazing, and I shared "Part 1" of this set not long ago HERE, where she wore the yellow leotard to start this set.  In the 2nd part of this set, she changed into the cute orange leotard with long sleeves.  I really like how she looks in the orange leotard, as the color is so "bold" and makes quite a statement, especially contrasted with her angelic pink ballet tights and white underwear !!

 Demi is a beautiful girl, and I'd say that she is my favorite new OnlyTease model of 2015, with Kay probably being at a close second.  Demi is my favorite though as she has every "asset" I like.  Her face is so beautiful, and her physique is so fit and amazing.  I think she just has the hottest face....  Demi has already has several shoots for the OnlyAllSites just in 2015, and I have been so impressed with her in every regard.  She is such a legitimate hottie.

 She is also booked for her next OnlyTease shoot this November, which is something I am really looking forward to.  She is just really sweet, and I think she'll be a great "presence" at the OnlyAllSites for as long as she is an active glamour model.

http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Demi-J















No comments:

Post a Comment