Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Alexa - absolutely incredible Egyptian princess !

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is so hot and pretty, a great newcomer to UK glamour modelling, and who I really think might be the best new girl to shoot for OnlyTease over the last year or so.  Alexa is so amazing and she looks so hot in this perfect "Egyptian princess" fantasy costume, with dark tan tights on underneath and a cute thong !  She is so incredible and this costume is absolutely perfect for her, and I like the cute "staff" and also the snake headpiece !  I really feel like for me right now, Alexa is likely my front-runner for my #1 vote for "Model of the Year" this year.  She is just so stunning and all-around attractive.

 Alexa is a Scottish model and she also had her newest 2-day shoot for OnlyTease early this month, which was so incredible and she looked so smoking-hot in a huge variety of new sets.  She really is so nice and I also think she has the cutest and sweetest facial expressions, and she really looks like she always enjoys her OnlyTease shoots and all the cute fantasy costumes.  I really think she is just perfect and so attractive, and I also love her dark looks and all around "sultry" appeal.  For me I just feel like she is so high-level and absolutely in the top group of my very favorites.  This cute "walk like an Egyptian" Cleopatra is also so perfect for her, and this costume is so striking (I loved when a few other of my favorites like Abgiail, Jo E, and Maria also wore it)... *see pics below* !

 Alexa is so amazing though... I just really think and hope she might be a girl who we keep seeing very frequently for the next several years, and she seems like such a rising star in UK glamour shoots that I think this might be the case.  Alexa seems so friendly too and like she really enjoys her OnlyTease shoots, and she is just really standing out as such a great model right now in my opinion.



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Alexa














































1 comment: