Pages

Friday, April 6, 2018

Layla May - incredible raven-haired hottie in black pantyhose !!

  Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is so hot and really getting on my own personal "radar" more and more is one of my new favorites.  Layla May is an incredible slender raven-haired beauty and she looks so hot in this awesome set, wearing a stunning outfit with a tight pink top, a blue miniskirt, and amazing black pantyhose on underneath.  I absolutely love this outfit and Layla looks so classy, and I really think this is one of Layla's best sets on her OnlyTease portfolio. 

Layla is so pretty and also had her newest shoot for the sites just last month, which was a 2-day shoot and she looked so hot once again !  She is really nice and has also been a great frequent visitor to OnlyTease these last few years, and in her newest shoot she treated us to a bit of a surprise with a one-time duo set with the cute new model Mia F !... (I think these two could be sisters - see the pic below)... Layla is so pretty and I think this set from her is absolutely stunning, and definitely one of my favorite outfits OnlyTease has ever done.  Layla is a model who I also think and hope we'll keep seeing a whole lot more of, especially as she seems to get frequently get booked for Two-day shoots and goes "above and beyond" with things like a duo feature with Mia !


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Layla-May
















































No comments:

Post a Comment