Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Christie Jenna - amazing clubbing hottie in black pantyhose !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is so sexy and was really one of my 2 or 3 favorite new OnlyTease models from last year.  Christie Jenna is such a hottie and she looks so awesome in this cute clubbing set from her VIP shoot, wearing a tight little outfit with a very short leather miniskirt, and black pantyhose on underneath.  She is so nice and I really think just one of the hottest and most glamourous little ladies who has shot for OnlyTease of these past few years.

 Christie Jenna is so pretty and was such a great newcomer to glamour modelling last year, and I just think she is so dark, sultry, and pretty.  To me she's so hot and I love her tan, and she's so photogenic.  She was absolutely one of my two or three favorite new models from last year.  I also love too that she always wears such hot and tight outfits, both for her OnlyTease shoots and for her own Instagram page... She is just so sexy and really smoldering hot !.... I just really think she's one of the prettiest models I've seen these last few years, and I really hope she has many more appearances for OnlyTease, and she also had her newest visit to the studio in January of this year too.

 She's so hot as well and she's a one you can tell really glams up her appearance and spends a lot of time on her hot looks !  She's an absolute star and such a sexy and sensual lady (exactly "my type" of sultry girl)... I also sponsored a customized set of my own for her last year, and I just really really hope she'll have many more OnlyTease shoots.



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Christie-Jenna






































1 comment: