Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Jodie Piper - incredible blonde beauty in black pantyhose !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is definitely one of my most favorite models of all the OnlyTease girls earlier this decade.  Jodie Piper looks so beautiful in this awesome set, dressed as a gorgeous secretary in a hot outfit with a blue blouse, and black pantyhose on underneath.  She is so gorgeous and sweet-looking, and of all the girls who shot 5 or 6 years ago she was absolutely one of my top favorites.

 Jodie Piper is so amazing, and while she was active until 2014 or so she was definitely one of my most favorite girls.  She is so amazing and so busty, and had so many fantastic shoots before apparently just moving on from glamour modelling and shooting from OnlyTease in general.  To me though she is so hot, and was one of the most consistently compelling and photogenic models, and she also apparently dated the singer James Arthur too !... She is such a great girl and for me was absolutely in my top favorites, and still a model very highly on the radar for me.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Jodie-Piper














































No comments:

Post a Comment