Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Kara and Lucie Kent - amazing "ginger squad" duo shoot in tan pantyhose !!

 Today's update is for two beautiful girls who are two of the nicest in OnlyTease history, and who also have made one of the hottest "regular" duo combinations.  Kara Carter and Lucie Kent are two absolutely gorgeous redheads, and they look so awesome in this amazing set, both in striking secretary outfits with tan pantyhose on underneath.  Both girls are so hot and to me they are both so fit, and the "chemistry" they always have together when they shoot a duo is unbelievable.  I said this on the forums as well several times, that Kara Carter reminds me quite a bit of cute Emma Stone, and Lucie Kent quite a bit of a "redheaded Ivanka Trump !"

 Both Kara and Lucie are so gorgeous and have been top regular models for OnlyTease for the last six or seven years.  They are both such great glamour models and always so incredible when they shoot both solo and duo.  Kara also had her newest shoot just this month and looked amazing, and the great news is as well that Lucie is booked for her next visit in May....  Both these girls belong to my very favorites here and are absolutely stunning.

 I love this set too... The way these girls interact is just incredible and they really are great friends and love shooting together.  I love their facial expressions and the bond they have.  I love too how this set is shot in the red room, which matches their beautiful hair color !  The secretary outfits are so classy as well and really fantastic, especially with the amazing hot underwear and tan pantyhose they are wearing underneath.  This is one of the posts I've been most excited about making as it's one of my favorite sets, so I really hope you enjoy !


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Kara-Carter

http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Lucie-Kent
























































No comments:

Post a Comment