Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Lauren Louise - incredible dark-haired beauty in white tights !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who over the last year or so has definitely become one of my top favorite models, and is also booked again for her next OnlyTease shoot in May.  Lauren Louise looks so hot in this incredible set from her VIP shoot, so angelic in a cute college uniform with white tights, and showing off all of her white panties on underneath.  She is such a pretty girl, and I also loved the black hair she had for this particular shoot.  I know I really can not wait to see her visiting the OnlyTease studio again in May.

 Lauren Louise is such a gorgeous girl and also so prolific and shooting so much as a glamour model right now in the UK; and not just for OnlyTease but also for a lot of fashion videos modelling hosiery and lingerie, and just a whole lot of work for many different sites and publications.  I really think she might be one of the girls we keep seeing for a whole lot more for many more years.  I also definitely think she's one of the all-around most attractive of the last few years, and she's so cute and nice-naughty.  This particular set of hers was definitely one of my favorites from her most recent shoot, as those white tights are insanely hot on her and with that short skirt, she's so liberal and naughty about showing off all of her cute panties on underneath !!!... (She's so photogenic and has such amazing poses).

 Lauren is definitely so nice and she also seems to be friends with a lot of other glamour models for OnlyTease as well, and I know I'm really hoping that maybe they'll get her in for a duo shoot with another girl perhaps this year.  I just think Lauren is so nice and for me personally exactly "my type," and I definitely think she's one of the top-10 or so best models of the past 3 or 4 years.  She's so fit too and she has a great physique, and such a cute overall look, and interesting tattoos as well.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Lauren-Louise













































1 comment:

  1. That's a pretty outfit, although the sexy skirt might be a bit too short. The open blouse teaser samples 4th and 3rd from the bottom are hot. Nice.

    ReplyDelete