Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Stacey M - amazing cute blonde "sodapop girl" in pink tights !

 Today's update is another for the beautiful girl who is absolutely one of my favorite OnlyTease models of all time, and also late last year and early this year had two absolutely incredible and unexpected comeback shoots to the sites.  Stacey M looks so cute and gorgeous in this hot set, wearing an adorable pink waitress "fancy dress" costume with pink tights on underneath.  She is so busty and gorgeous, and definitely one of the most impressively beautiful models of all time.

 Stacey is so nice, and in her first shoots earlier this decade she was always one of my top favorites; and she was also one of the best "Lads' Mags" girls in the UK, always in publications like Nuts and Zoo... She is so tall, blonde, busty, friendly-looking; that it is not hard to see why she was always such a popular glamour girl and also mega-favorite for OnlyTease.  Her comeback after a few years absence was also a very unexpected bolt-from-the-blue, and she also looked more curvy and bustier than ever and she was absolutely amazing in her new pics.  She's such a gorgeous girl and without a doubt at that top level of beauty.  I was so amazed by how hot she looked in her two comeback shoots, and I also got to sponsor two of my own custom sets for her, which I was really happy about and she looked incredible in.

 Stacey is so fantastic and she also had her comeback just too late last year to be considered for "Model of the Year" of 2017, but I feel she'll definitely be right up there with my top girls for this year, and I really especially hope she'll shoot several more times at least in 2018.  I really really hope she'll keep having many more OnlyTease shoots.  She is just absolutely prodigious and such a womanly and feminine beauty.  She looks so radiant in these pics and it is not at all hard to see why she's one of the top models of all time.  I love her in this outfit too, as she looks so flirty and so much fun.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Stacey-M













































No comments:

Post a Comment