Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Emma Rachael - fantastic buxom French-maid in tan pantyhose !!

 Today's update is another for the beautiful girl who is so cute and definitely one of my favorite OnlyTease models of the last few years.  Emma Rachael is so stunning and the quintessential "buxom beauty," and she looks so hot in this awesome set, dressed as a stunning French Maid with tan pantyhose and black lingerie on underneath.  She is so cute and definitely such an effervescent "girl next door" type.

 Emma had her first shoot back as far now as 2015, and over the last couple of years she has really shot up in popularity with OnlyTease members and has really become a strong "cult favorite" of several regular posters on the OnlyTease forums.  I can absolutely see why, as Emma is so adorable and so much fun.  Like I said in another post I made for her, if you looked up "buxom" in the dictionary, I definitely think you might find Emma's picture !  She is so nice and always so bubbly and energetic, and she's a favorite of mine too.  Her last few shoots were really great as well and her popularity was on a sky-high upward trajectory.... Unfortunately though, Emma posted on her twitter that she probably wouldn't be back to OnlyTease any more, so this is a gut-blow and absolutely devastating news.  I really really hope she'll reconsider, but as of now Emma's future for more OnlyTease shoots is in doubt...

 All I can say is that I really hope we keep seeing cute Emma for many more shoots.  She is so hot and definitely one of the nicest all-around girls.  No matter what is going on, I guess we just have to really hope she changes her mind about shooting for OnlyTease, which I think could happen as OAS is by far one of the best franchises that most glamour models love shooting for.... Anyway, we will just have to see.  I love this French-maid outfit too that she did, as she looks absolutely ravishing and so posh and gorgeous.  She's so "girl next door" and "busty barmaid" type too, and just absolutely incredible across-the-board.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Emma-Rachael













































No comments:

Post a Comment