Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Stephanie Bonham Carter - amazing friendly hottie in purple tights !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is so hot and also had her newest OnlyTease shoot, a 2-day shoot, this month.  Stephanie Bonham Carter is so hot and she looks so awesome in this amazing set, dressed in a stunning outfit with a flowery skirt, and purple tights and lingerie on underneath.  I love this set and I think this is my favorite of hers from her entire OnlyAllSites portfolio.  This set is so perfect for her too, as Stephanie loves orchids in real life and she looks so feminine in the flowery skirt, and in this set I love her incredible "happy faces" and beaming smiles.

 Stephanie is so nice and for the last couple of years has definitely been one of the most enthusiastic regularly-shooting models.  She always has so much energy each shoot and has won me over more and more each time she visits the OnlyTease studio.  She is so hot and her smiles are amazing, and she's so photogenic.  I love this outfit from her too, like I said, as she's so femme in the flowery skirt and the white blouse, and the purple tights are amazing.  She is so nice, and also always has such sultry looks to the camera as well, and sometimes reminds me quite a bit of Cate Blanchett... <3

 Stephanie is really amazing and I definitely hope we'll keep seeing a whole lot more from her.  She really seems to love shooting for OnlyTease though and glamour modelling in general; always posting on the site forums and interacting with her fans... I definitely think she's a girl who we'll keep seeing shoot many more times, and I can't wait to see all she'll keep doing in the future.



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Stephanie-Bonham-Carter















































No comments:

Post a Comment