Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Reanna - incredible cute "flowery" girl in tan pantyhose !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is so cute and was another of my favorite new models from last year.  Reanna is so adorable and "cheery," and she looks so nice in this amazing set, wearing a stunning secretary outfit with a cute flowery blouse and tan seamed pantyhose ! (and also an incredible blue thong on underneath)... She is so sweet and definitely a great new fresh face for OnlyTease that I really enjoy seeing new shoots with.

 Reanna is so nice and to me she actually seems quite similar in style to yesterday's model, Maisy.  Reanna is similarly so energetic and a fresh-faced newcomer to modelling, and she also had her newest OnlyTease shoot last month after a couple great debuts last year.  She is so sweet and definitely a girl who I really hope we'll keep seeing a whole lot more.  I love her "happy face" and her incredible dark looks, and she really just seems so smiley and like she enjoys her sets and shoots.

 I love this set from her too and I think this outfit is so hot and so femme !  Reanna is just such a nice girl and she's definitely a one I really hope we'll keep seeing a whole lot more of.



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Reanna













































No comments:

Post a Comment