Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2018

Amazing cute "Sexy" Deannah !!

 Today's update is for a cute and "Sexy" girl who I have somehow never yet done a post for, but who has definitely become one of my new favorites over the past couple of years.  Deannah is an adorable and petite hottie who has become such a great "regular" visitor to OnlyTease; and she looks so hot in this awesome set, wearing her own "sexy" black leotard with amazing black tights on underneath.  She is so pretty, with such hot and cute facial expressions, and she really is such a nice, friendly and fun all-around girl.

  Deannah had her first shoot for OnlyTease in March of last year, with several more regular visits since then and her newest shoot late last month.  She is so cute and very femme and petite, and another member on the OnlyTease forums has often described Deannah as his little "poppet !"  I definitely agree with this, as she's so girly and very sweet, and she just seems really nice and quite like "girlfriend material."  She seems to me like she'd be so friendly and very fun and engaging in real life.  I know she's been visiting the OnlyTease house quite "regularly" these past two years, and I think the sites are very high on her and she's really popular with so many members as well, so I'm very optimistic about seeing a lot more from Deannah going into the future.

 I love this set from her too.... The "Sexy" leotard is from her own wardrobe, and she looks so stunning in it.  The tight black leggings and black pantyhose are really nice too.  This outfit is so form-fitting and shows off Deannah's amazing petite physique so well, and like I said she really seems like such a nice all-around girl.  I just really hope she'll keep having many more shoots.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Deannah




















1 comment:

  1. Pretty, sleek, and naturally fit. Love the closeup head shot. Inviting little bottom, too. A memorable post.

    ReplyDelete