Pages

Monday, May 7, 2018

Kelli Smith - amazing cute air-hostess in black pantyhose !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is so cute and another of my top favorite girls of the last several years or so.  Kelli Smith looks so hot in this awesome set, dressed as a stunning air hostess with amazing black pantyhose and hot lingerie on underneath.  She is so hot, and with her comeback last month after nearly a two year layoff from shooting, she has really in my opinion cemented herself as one of the best long-term OnlyTease models of all time.

 Kelli Smith is so incredible, and her first shoot was actually as far back now as 2011 and she has always been so cute and really hot.  I love her dark hair and her incredible cute "smirky" face, and she's so teasing and such a great all-around model.  For me she's always been a very consistent favorite, and I have actually done four of my own "custom sets" for her this decade.  With her newest shoots too, she really has looked so incredible and turned it up a notch; and with sets like these in this phase of her glamour career, to me she looks so much more "womanly" and polished !  Her new arm tattoo is something she's had as well for the last few years, which is really quite nice and makes her stand out quite a bit, and I know her tattoo is quite special to her as well...

 Kelli really is such a nice girl and absolutely one of my favorites.  I always really enjoy when she comes in to shoot and for me she is absolutely a mainstay of OnlyTease.  Her newest shoot was this month and she looked incredible, and I really hope she'll keep visiting for many more years.  I really love this hot "Air-Hostess" set with Kelli too; I'd definitely join the Mile-High club with her !


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Kelli-Smith/

















2 comments:

  1. "Her new arm tattoo is something she's had as well for the last few years, which is really quite nice" ... I didn't expect to hear that from you , HT . The tattoo is awful and reminds me of the other awful goth tattoo's on Lauren the EX stylist and Helen G and Frankie B. But the pantyhose with that mid section is very sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous legs, shown off well with the costume. I like these fun posts.

    ReplyDelete