Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Sarah James - incredible "feldgrau" bedroom beauty !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is so cute and also had her newest shoot, a 2-day shoot, this weekend.  Sarah James looks so hot in this awesome set, dressed in this stunning gray "Feldgrau" set for OnlySilkandsatin, looking so cute and "ready for bed."  I love this set and the various shades of gray and black here are just stunning, and Sarah looks absolutely amazing.  This is one of my favorite sets of all she's ever done for the OnlyAllSites.

 Sarah had her first shoot all the way back in 2012, and for the last 6 years I definitely think she's been one of the most consistently frequently-shooting models and also one of the best.  She's been such a big-time girl as well in all of UK glamour, and in the last couple of years for me too I really feel like she's moved up several notches and become one of my top favorites as well.  She is so nice and really an all-around cutie, and she always looks so amazing and so radiant.  Her new shoot was so spectacular once again too, and the preview of that video where she's wearing that "mustard" leotard looks especially incredible !  Sarah is such a nice girl and she really always just seems to me in all her sets and videos like she's one of the best and has such an engaging and fun/friendly personality.

 I love this set from her too... The drab gray colors are amazing and I actually really wish OAS did more sets with colors like these.  This set from Sarah has always really stood out to me as one of my favorites from hers on her entire "Only" portfolio... I also love the thong she's wearing underneath too !!  (She's such a hottie)... <3


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Sarah-James




















2 comments:

  1. A stately effect with the dress and neck jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to look up "Feldgrau". German army grey .

    ReplyDelete