Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2018

Charlie Rose - incredible "Dope" ballerina in white leotard !

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is so cute, and in the last year or so has really especially vaulted to being one of my top 4 or 5 favorite models of all the OnlyTease girls.  Charlie Rose looks so incredible and feminine in this hot set, wearing her own "Dope" leotard from her own wardrobe for a cute ballet set, with amazing pink dance tights on underneath.  She is so pretty and in the white leotard and tights, I think she looks so angelic... and she is also one of the absolutely nicest glamour models right now in the UK overall.

 Charlie Rose had her first shoot now as far back as 2015, and even though she shot somewhat frequently she really honestly did not get "on the radar" for me until about last year or so.  She started to really catch my eye though with a few cute pantyhose sets, and this set in particular was actually a "customization" I did, because in her very first shoot she wore in her own "Dope" leotard for a set, and I thought she looked so amazing in it that it would be awesome if she could bring it back in again.... Well, she did and the "result" is so femme and absolutely amazing !  She is so perfect all in white, and those pink flowery panties and bra she's wearing underneath are such a nice touch.  She is so fantastic and in my opinion one of the best all-around beauties, and she's absolutely perfect.  I also honestly really think that Charlie is still a bit underrated or goes "under the radar"with most of the OnlyTease membership as of now.  Over the last couple of years or so she really seems to be shooting more frequently though.  I'd love to see her maybe be top-10 for "Model of the Year" in the future, which I definitely think she could achieve.

 Charlie is so perfect and definitely one of my favorites, and in one of her last shoots she did she had so much fun and cute "happy faces" that for me she really vaulted to my top-5 or so of all models.  She is absolutely amazing and I love her cute little flirty personality, and to me she's just absolutely one of the best girls in all facets.  I really really hope she'll still keep visiting OnlyTease for many more years (and more customized sets to do as well)... <3


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Charlie-Rose

















 ----



No comments:

Post a Comment