Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Maddie M - incredible fit "Little Red Riding Hood" brunette !

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is definitely one of my top favorite OnlyTease models and glamour models in the UK, and especially this year or so I really feel she has vaulted to being one of my top 3 or 4 favorites of all girls.  Maddie M looks so stunning in this hot set from OnlyCostumes, dressed as an incredible "Little Red Riding Hood" in a cute costume with a German dirndl, and amazing black tights on underneath.  She is so incredibly fit and sexy and I really love this set with the cute "cherry" panties she's wearing on underneath, which stand out so much.

 Maddie is so gorgeous and it might be hard to believe, but her first shoot was now as far back as 2015, which surprises me a bit still as she really feels to me like a newer model.  She did her shoot for the VIP section of OnlyTease this year, and in my opinion she has really cemented herself now as one of the best girls.  She has such a Type-A look and she's so tall and fit, and just an absolute stunner.  I really honestly think she's quite underrated overall with many of the members, as she's so physically impressive.  In the past, I've compared Maddie a lot to Jessica Biel, and recently I've kind of thought she looks exactly like the personable American comedienne Whitney Cummings... Maddie is just so impressive though and to me she's so striking and photogenic in all of her sets.

 Maddie is so incredible and this set is by far one of my favorite sets of hers.  The costume and the black tights are so stunning, and the cute underwear she's wearing is so eye-catching too.  Maddie is just absolutely one of my favorites, and like I said I actually feel like this year she's really moved up with me in my own unofficial personal rankings.  She did an absolutely incredible customized set for me this year in which she was so fantastic and really enjoyed doing it, and I really feel like for me she has absolutely moved up from top-8 or top-9 to my top 3 or 4.  She's definitely incredible and I also love her tall and fit physique, and her assertive "Type A" powerful look.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Maddie-M

















1 comment:

  1. Jessica Biel or exactly like Whitney Cummings ? It's a stretch , but ok .

    ReplyDelete