Pages

Friday, May 4, 2018

June Swoon - Gracie Adams comeback !

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is so cute and definitely one of my most favorite glamour models of the past few years.  The great news is as well that after nearly a year and a half of being "off the radar," Gracie Adams is booked for her next OnlyTease shoot in June.  She is such a hottie and she looks so incredible in this hot set, wearing a tight and sexy blue clubbing dress with amazing tan pantyhose on underneath.  She is so nice and exactly "my type" of dark and sultry model as well.

 Gracie Adams is so incredible and in 2016 and early 2017 she was absolutely one of my most favorite girls and "regular" visitors to OnlyTease.  She is so cute and so fit.  She's such a great glamour model and really has just been one of my top girls.  I'm so excited she's making a comeback as I really worried she had gone completely "off the radar" and might have ultimately been a shorter-term model.  She is so great though, and always really seemed to enjoy her OnlyTease shoots especially (judging by the Behind-the-scenes pics - see below !)  She just really seems like such a nice girl and one of the most fun and friendly and engaging ever to shoot for OnlyTease, and I really hope that her comeback shoot in June is just the first of many for her again.

 I also love this set from her too, as she looks like an absolute exotic bombshell in the little blue clubbing dress, showing off all of her tan pantyhosed legs !  She is so pretty and such a tremendous beautiful girl.  I think I'd definitely put her at least in my top-10 of all favorite models of the past 3 years or so.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Gracie-Adams























No comments:

Post a Comment