Pages

Monday, May 14, 2018

Maria Smith - incredible tall brunette beauty in black tights !

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is so hot and has been one of my favorites for the past few years.  Maria Smith looks so stunning in this awesome classy set, wearing an amazing little black cocktail dress with sleek black tights on underneath.  This set is so amazing and in my opinion is one of Maria's best, as she looks so classy and absolutely striking !

 Maria is so nice and her first shoots were back in 2014, and in my opinion she has rather quietly been one of the best and most consistently-shooting girls.  She is so hot and really reminds me a bit of BK (Gemma Jack) as well... Maria's so cute and she really is so nice/naughty.  I just think she's absolutely one of the hottest girls.  Like I said, I love this set from her too, as it's so femme and classy with those black tights, and she looks so polished and so stunning.  She really is one of the most attractive girls to shoot for OnlyTease this decade.

 Maria also had her newest shoot and visit to the OnlyTease studio this month, and she was absolutely amazing once again and just continues to be really really great.  She is so hot and she just has such a "girl next door" look, and she's always so cute and friendly.  She really is one of my favorites and I hope she'll keep shooting for OnlyTease for many more years.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Maria-Smith



















No comments:

Post a Comment