Pages

Friday, May 11, 2018

Ellie Q - incredible busty masseuse in tan pantyhose !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is so cute and definitely I think one of the most attractive models ever to only have one shoot for OnlyTeaseEllie Q looks so hot in this awesome set, dressed in the stunning "Massage girl" costume with amazing tan pantyhose on underneath.  I absolutely love this fantasy costume from the OnlyTease wardrobe, as you can see all of her hot tights and panties up the lacey sides of her dress !  Ellie is so hot and to me absolutely one of the best girls, but a one who never "took off," unfortunately !

 Ellie is an amazing attractive girl and so fit and so busty.  She was a model who was "on the radar" for OnlyTease for so many years, and always was getting booked and requested earlier this decade, but each time she was slated she kept getting postponed or missing.  I remember she was literally booked about 8 or 9 times before finally having her first appearance last year.  She looked so incredible and really impressed so much, and I was really hoping she'd finally take off as a major top "regular" girl.  Unfortunately though, she no-showed again for her follow up, and I remember that pretty much ended any interest OnlyTease had in trying to get her back for a shoot.  She is so incredible and attractive though and obviously would have been a mega-favorite for me had she just kept shooting, especially as she has such a nice-exotic look (Ellie is a hot Maltese model !)

 Ellie is so nice in this set though, and even her one shoot is really worth checking out... (I'd love to get a "Happy Ending" from her !)  She looks so gorgeous in this outfit and the shiny tights and hot lingerie really are incredible.  She is so hot and busty and I can honestly see why OnlyTease tried and tried to get her in, but it is such a shame she didn't make most of her shoots and in the long run didn't "work out."  In my opinion though she's absolutely one of the best "one hit wonders."



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Ellie-Q

















1 comment:

  1. Maltese !! I wouldn't have guessed that . Thanks HT!

    ReplyDelete