Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2018

Stephanie W - incredible friendly Lettergirl in tan pantyhose !!

 Tonight's update is for a beautiful girl who is so cute and another of my top favorite models of this decade.  Stephanie W is an amazing friendly and curvy brunette, and she looks so adorable in this hot set, dressed as a stunning "Royal Mail" girl in a cute outfit with tan pantyhose on underneath.  She is so hot and she looks absolutely amazing in these tan tights, and with the hot lingerie she's wearing underneath !

  Stephanie is so radiant and she had her first shoot back in 2013, and I remember she was one of the new girls at that time who really excited me the most.  She was always so adorable and curvy, and for four years she was absolutely one of my top active favorites.  She really was always so nice, and even though she hasn't shot for a couple years I really hope one day she will come back again... (she always really gave me "butterflies," for sure !)...

 Stephanie was always in my top 5 or 6 for "Model of the Year" each year she was active.  To me she really was always one of the nicest and best girls, and this is one of her hottest sets for sure !  Those tan pantyhose are just incredible and hug her curvy legs and physique so well.  Her hairstyle in this set is also so radiant, and she looks absolutely incredible and so beaming.  She's definitely one of the girls I'd most love to see make a comeback to OnlyTease and glamour photoshoots.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Stephanie-W

















No comments:

Post a Comment