Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Sera Williams - incredible cute and friendly blonde in tan pantyhose !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is so radiant and in my opinion one of the best newer models right now for OnlyTeaseSera Williams is such a cute and friendly blonde and she looks so awesome in this hot "Air Hostess" set, wearing incredible tan pantyhose with her classy airline outfit.  She is so perfect and she is so "sunshiney," and she has such a hot and beaming smile.  The great news is too that Sera is booked for her next OnlyTease shoot this month, which I am really looking forward to as she is one of the girls that has me most excited for the future.

 Sera is so nice and she had her first shoot early this year and has two already for the Only sites, and now that she is booked for her third it is such great news, and she is clearly a model that everyone is really high on.  I think she is so perfect and one of the best all-around girls and just definitely a one that should shoot a lot more.  I think she is such a top type of girl and she's absolutely incredible.  She's so cute and very femme and to me she's a girl where there is just no doubt that she's at that top level of beauty... She's already become one of my new favorites and she's so "girl next door," and like I said she's so radiant, sunshiney, and friendly.

 Sera is definitely really nice and I can't wait to see her new shoot.  I love this air hostess set from her too as she's so hot in the red uniform, and with the tan pantyhose and angelic white lingerie on underneath.  She's incredible and a model I definitely hope we keep seeing a lot more of for many more years.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Sera-Williams

















1 comment:

  1. This is an eye-catching look for blonde Sera with her fair complexion. An important OAS newcomer who continues to have my support for the Newcomer of the Year title.

    ReplyDelete