Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

Marissa - One hit wonder ??

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who had only one shoot for the OnlyAllSites, back in 2011.  Marissa is a curvy and cheeky hottie who looks amazing in this set, dressed in a college uniform with black pantyhose.  In my title for this post, I put question marks by "One Hit Wonder" as it was pointed out not long ago that this girl is currently still quite an active glamour model in the UK, even though her work for the OnlyAllSites has so far been minimal.  I will also say that over the past few years, her look has evolved quite a bit in a positive way, and she has become substantially more glamorous as opposed to the incipient "girl-next-door" look she had in this early shoot... All things considered, I really hope we see Marissa shoot for OnlyTease again, and I think it could be possible.

 Marissa's only shoot for the OnlyAllSites was back in 2011, and I recall quite well that that shoot of hers just seemed to go "under the radar" with many of the punters.  However, I have seen a few pics of her in the last year or so where she has amazing straight and dark hair, and I can tell you she just looks mesmerizing !!  I really hope that she'll be back on the radar of the OnlyAllSites in the near future... Only time will tell !!

 I think that this set from her is also amazing.  She has great curves and such a hot face, and she just looks stunning in the black pantyhose.  I know I really wish that we had more than just a few sets of her so far.  However, I can tell you that her one shoot IS really worth checking out, and you just have to follow the link below to see it.  By the way, I also shared one of Marissa's relatively newer pics at the bottom.  She is gorgeous and I think you can see why I think she'd be a massive hit if she made a comeback !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Marissa

























No comments:

Post a Comment