Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Alexis S - Swedish blonde !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who did several really fantastic shoots for the OnlyAllSites about 7 or 8 years ago.  Alexis S is a stunning and cute blonde who looks amazing in this hot set for OnlyOpaques, wearing a cute college uniform with white tights, and white panties underneath !!

 Alexis is a girl who honestly, I really don't know that much about, as she was an "active" model back at a period of time when I did not have a regular OnlyTease membership.  From what I once read, she was a Swedish model who visited the OnlyTease studio several times, but did not stay in England long enough to be a very long-term OnlyAllSites girl... (I don't know if this is true or not, but this is what I read once several years ago on another long-lost page when I wanted to find out more about her)... I also really can't find out much about her from the archives on the OnlyTease forums, so all I really know is that she is a gorgeous blonde girl who did a # of really hot sets for the OnlyAllSites.

 This college uniform with white tights is an absolutely incredible set from Alexis.  One thing I love about this set is that she takes off her skirt first, letting you see ALL of her white pantyhose, cute white panties underneath, and hot gusset !!  You really get to see every angle of her angelic underwear, which is really nice.  Alexis also has such a cute and shapely bum, which is shown off to perfection by the white panties and tights !!  She is just a beautiful, fair-skinned and radiant blonde who looks amazing... I really think it is just a pity that her OnlyAllSites portfolio is limited to only a modest number of older sets !!

 I also think that in the present, this girl is perhaps one of the more forgotten older OnlyTease models.  I haven't seen her name bandied about in any discussion on the OnlyTease members' area forums in the last several years, which is also why I really don't know anything reliably concrete about her.  I do know that she is a beautiful girl who is definitely a bit of a "blast of the past" from the OnlyTease archives !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Alexis-S
























No comments:

Post a Comment