Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Carla !! - her final shoot ??

 Today's update continues with our recognition for the beautiful woman who had yesterday what was probably her final shoot for the OnlyAllSites.  Carla visited the OnlyTease studio for what may well have been her final time yesterday, after she earlier announced that 2015 would be her last year for "active" glamour modeling.  Carla looks amazing in this stunning set, one of her earlier ones, wearing a classy black evening dress with tan pantyhose and boots !!

 As I posted yesterday, it was said on Twitter that Carla's shoot yesterday was probably her final one for the OnlyAllSites.  Reading some of the messages though, I think it is possible that this shoot with Carla may well just be the penultimate one, and she may be booked to shoot again for OnlyTease not long in the future.  I'm not totally sure, but I guess we will see.  I know I really hope we see Carla again at least one more time, as it feels like her final shoots have come upon us quite suddenly.  No matter what, though, we are definitely in the final days of Carla's time as an "active" glamour model, unfortunately, so we have to enjoy the last sets with her as much as we can.

 Carla's pics from her newest shoot are posted on the OnlyTease forums HERE, and I have to say that she looks utterly amazing in her new sets.  I will definitely miss her a lot, especially all of her great "regular" shoots and her frequent posting on the OnlyTease forums.  She is such a beautiful girl, and I definitely wish her the best in all she will do in the future.  (I am sure that Carla will have a lot of success, especially on the "business" side of things, and running OTCams !!)


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Carla























1 comment:

  1. Wow, so beautiful. She reminds me of my tiny aunts growing up. Great memories!

    ReplyDelete