Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

Natasha Anastasia - amazing comeback !!

 Today's bonus update is for a beautiful girl who just this month made an amazing comeback to OnlyTease, after almost six years since her previous shoot.  Natasha Anastasia is a blonde Cypriot beauty who had a few amazing shoots for OnlyTease around the turn of the last decade, but then completely disappeared "off the radar" until recently.  She looks amazing in this stunning casual set, wearing tan pantyhose with a short black skirt and a tight red top !!

 Natasha is a beautiful girl who was actually one of the first models who caught my eye when I became a consistent member of OnlyTease, about six or seven years ago.  I felt like I was only just beginning to really like her a lot, when she stopped shooting.  After her last shoot, I really just kind of moved on to liking other girls, and Natasha Anastasia sort of faded into the background of my memory.  However, I can say that her newest shoot was utterly amazing, and she looked absolutely brilliant and radiant in her new sets... (samples HERE !!)

 Unfortunately, there was somewhat of a paucity of total sets in her comeback shoot, as only one photographer was able to make it in that day.  However, fortunately, they were able to make up for it by shooting Natasha together in a couple of great duo sets with the lovely Zoe Alexandra !!  Natasha is definitely a beautiful girl, and I really hope that her April shoot was just the start of many more great shoots with her to come.  I definitely hope that Natasha becomes a "regular" again, as she is so incredibly pretty.  She is really a girl who I'd love to see much more of in the near future (and perhaps even more duo sets with the lovely Zoe, but that is just wishful thinking !!)


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Natasha-Anastasia
























No comments:

Post a Comment