Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Laura H - tan pantyhose hottie !!

 Today's extra update is another for the beautiful girl who I know I've talked about many times before on this page , perhaps more than for any other model !!  This is because Laura H is such a beautiful girl, and she is without a doubt one of my top few current favourites for OnlyTease.  She looks absolutely incredible in this amazing set, wearing a tight white "crop top," with tight blue denim shorts, tan pantyhose, and trainers !!

 Laura is a beautiful girl who has of course really established herself as one of the top current "regulars" of OnlyTease, and also as a favourite glamour model in the UK.  It is not hard to see why she is so successful, as she has such a stunning and dramatic face, an amazing body, and just an overall glamourous appearance.  She is so beautiful, and she is a legitimately hot stunner.  Over the last year or so, she has been one of the best OnlyTease girls, with 5 amazing shoots since early 2014.

 I know that Laura is exactly "my type" of tall and stunning brunette, but I honestly don't think it is possible to rate this girl highly enough.  I actually think that she may still be quite underrated, across the OnlyAllSites as a whole.  She really just has a fantastic physique, with amazing "full boobs," and such a fit and muscular figure.  Her face is strikingly beautiful.  To me, she almost has that "Greek Goddess" look.

 Laura had her most recent OnlyTease shoot early last month, and I definitely would not be surprised to see her shooting again late this spring or early this summer.  She has undoubtedly become one of the best current regulars.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Laura-H






























No comments:

Post a Comment