Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Laura H - beautiful March VIP !!

 Today's update is for a very beautiful girl who I am starting to think is may be my new personal favourite model.  She is at least definitely among my top 3 or 4 girls at the moment, and might well be the model whose sets I download for myself the most frequently.  Laura H is a tall brunette stunner who also represented the OnlyAllSites as the VIP model last month, and I have to say she was utterly amazing in her VIP sets.  She looks amazing in this one, one of her VIP offerings, wearing a hot clubbing outfit with sexy black tights and a black thong !!

 I talked about Laura not long ago on this page, and gave some background on her. (link here)  Laura first shot for OnlyTease all the way back in 2012, but honestly I feel it was her shoots at the start of 2014 where she really established herself and began to come into her own.  For her past 5 or 6 shoots, she has come in with such glamourous hairstyles and makeup, and she has such a fit, feminine, and muscular physique (she pursues cross-fit !!)  Honestly, Laura has been just a fantastic model over the last couple of years, and she has really established herself as one of the top girls.  A couple of her last shoots were also ones where she stood in for another model who could not make a shoot, so she really seems to be a girl who is "on-call" for bookings and really seems to be in favour with the OnlyAllSites brass.

 Laura is a beautiful girl who I think has definitely established herself as one of the top current "regulars."  I think and hope we will continue to see her frequently in 2015 and beyond.  She is absolutely gorgeous, with such a beautiful face and a hot physique.  I think she is definitely one of the prettiest OnlyTease girls of all time, easily.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Laura-H

























No comments:

Post a Comment