Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Louisa P - one hit wonder !!

 This morning's update is for a very pretty girl who is one of my favourite "one hit wonders' in the history of OnlyTease.  Louisa P is a very cute and cuddly girl who had one shoot for OnlyTease about four years ago, but sadly she was not rebooked and was not seen at OAS again !!  She looks so cute in this secretary set, wearing a hot office outfit with gray pantyhose and hot lingerie.

 Louisa was a girl who had a great first shoot, and I was really hoping that she would be one who we would see a lot more of in the future.  Unfortunately, that didn't happen, and she wasn't rebooked (even though I recall I made quite a few loud calls on the OnlyTease forums for her to come back !!)  She is absolutely adorable and just has the cutest face !!  I also really like her deep tan.

 I still often wish today that we had more than one shoot on OnlyTease from this amazing girl.  She is without a doubt one of my top 4 or 5 favourite "one hit wonders" in site history.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Louisa-P
























No comments:

Post a Comment