Pages

Monday, April 13, 2015

Demi J - lovely brunette !!

 Today's bonus update is for an extremely beautiful girl who I strongly feel is my favourite new OnlyTease model so far of 2015.  Demi J is an extremely sexy brunette who looked incredible and made a great first impression in her shoot for OnlyTease early this year.  She looks fantastic in this stunning set, wearing a tailored light-blue outift, with black stockings and lingerie underneath !!

 Demi looks so classy in this amazing set.  She is just a beautiful and very intelligent-looking brunette who I think truly has a great future for OnlyTease.  While it has not yet been officially announced by the OnlyAllSites, I have heard that Demi has been booked for her second shoot this June, so that is something to really look forward to !!

 I think that this girl is so pretty, and she is definitely one of the hottest new girls I have seen since perhaps Lola A and Jayne M made their site debuts in the middle of 2014.  Demi is a girl who "checks all boxes," for me, and she is one I definitely hope we see again many more times.  I also apologise that this is a stockings set and not a tights set, but Demi has only shot once for OnlyTease so far, so there are only a few sets of her to discuss as of now.

 Demi looks so superb in this set, especially when she is just in her black stockings and hot lingerie underneath !!  I am just extremely high on her and I think she has enormous potential.  She also seems like a very friendly "girl next door" type who is definitely a great addition to the OnlyTease roster.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Demi-J



























No comments:

Post a Comment