Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Harriette - new shoot on the horizon !!??

 Tonight's update is for a beautiful girl who had two great shoots for OnlyTease last year, and who I thought was one of the best newcomers of 2014 to the OnlyAllSites.  Harriette is a tall and stunning girl who looks amazing in this hot secretary set, wearing a cute pink pencil skirt and black pantyhose !!

 Harriette is a girl who was a great newcomer last year, but for the past several months it seemed like she was destined to be one of the short-term models of the franchise.  For the past several months, it seemed like there was little hope of seeing her again, after she missed a shoot she was booked for in October, which would have been her third shoot.  However, there has been some really positive conversation on Twitter regarding the possibility of Harriette shooting for OnlyTease again, which I am VERY excited about !!


 need to shoot with you guys again been way to long


@harriette23xx always welcome back to shoot! Will be in contact with


 Harriette is so incredibly stunning, and she was definitely one of my favourite new girls from 2014.  I really hope another OnlyTease shoot happens with her, and I hope she becomes a regularly-shooting girl after that.  She is so tall and beautiful, and she is also exactly "my type" of ideal brunette model.  I know I was a bit gutted when things seemed to go totally quiet on her, and it seemed she would not shoot again; but now I am very optimistic about (hopefully) seeing her back for more OnlyTease shoots in the future.

 I think this girl is just so beautiful, and she does such hot poses and shows off her amazing curves so well.  I just know I am very excited for if/when we (hopefully) see more from her !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Harriette




























No comments:

Post a Comment