Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Nikki F - gorgeous blonde !!

 I would like to start off by apologising for the scarcity of updates over the past few days to all of my pages.  Like many people, I just get busier with other things come spring and summertime, so I honestly think the frequency of my posts will be cut back a little bit over the next four or five months.  I will still be posting and updating to my pages and account when I can, but I just think it will be less frequently, and probably not on a daily basis as I have been doing over the winter...

 Thank you for sticking with me, and to all who have regularly viewed, visited, and enjoyed my pages !!

 Anyway, back to the content !!  Today's update is another for the beautiful girl who is actually representing OnlyTease as the VIP model this April.  Nikki F is a stunning and radiant blonde who has been one of the best and most consistent models in the history of OnlyTease.  She first shot for the OnlyAllSites all the way back in 2007, and excepting a couple of breaks, has been an "active" model all the way until the present day.  Her most recent shoot, which produced her sets for the VIP section, took place last month, and produced some absolutely incredible photosets, including a very hot set of Nikki in a cute ballet outfit... (pics here !!)

 Nikki is a very beautiful girl, and she has been one of my favourite models for a very long time.  She is so hot, blonde, and angelic, and she has such a sweet and apple-cheeked look.  She is just beautiful, and she looks stunning in this hot white minidress with tan pantyhose !!

 I also think that Nikki will still continue to shoot for OnlyTease very regularly going into the future.  She is just a great girl and has been a tremendous reliable model for so long.  She has truly been one of the mainstays of the OnlyTease franchise for the last decade or so.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Nikki-F
























No comments:

Post a Comment